ACTIVITIES AND FACILITIES
A large indoor chapel with seating for approximately 180. Building includes stage, keyboard piano, digital projector, and sound system. There are no restrooms in this building.
Seating capacity is 180. Building includes microphone and digital projector.
The lodge is our only fully winterized building. It has a fully functional kitchen and sleeps 20 people comfortably in bunk bed style. There are 4 bathrooms located in the building. If your group needs special cooking equipment or utensils, please contact the Camp Office.
Located in the middle of camp, the bathhouse has separate units for boys and girls with multiple showers, toilets, and sinks.
An outdoor pavilion is located near the large playing field and stream. It has power capabilities and picnic tables. There are also basketball hoops located in the pavilion as well.
An indoor gym is located four miles from Camp and is available upon request.
Upon request, the snack shop can be opened to offer a variety of candy bars, drinks, souvenirs, and apparel during the spring, summer, and fall seasons.
Upon request, the coffee shop can be opened to provide hot drinks or smoothies.
A sand volleyball court is located near the pool.
An outdoor court located near the in between the pool and volleyball court.
A low climbing wall is located underneath the chapel.
Groups experience team building exercises on a variety of elements.
Enjoy a ride on a 700+ foot long zip line across our playing field to the opposite hillside.
Groups have the opportunity to enjoy laser tag for $5 a person.
We have multiples locations for campfires. You are welcome to use any upon request.
soccer, flag football, gaga ball, tetherball, carpetball, foosball, box hockey, frisbee golf, baseball diamond, creek walk, tubing the river, corn hole, dunk tank
giant pool and slip ‘n slide
- Vehicles can only be driven through camp for the unloading and loading of luggage. After unloading luggage, all vehicles should remain parked for the remainder of your stay with us. Please park all vehicles at the large parking lot by the camp entrance.
- The group leader is responsible to inform all members of his/her group of the standards of Camp Kanesatake. Leaders are also responsible to provided general and specific supervision of their group.
- Excessively loud or questionable styles of music that may be offensive are prohibited. The volume of the music being used should be confined to the room or area in which it is being played.
- Physical contact and public displays of affection by single men and women are discouraged. Married couples are asked to use discretion concerning these issues.
- Clothing must be appropriate for the recreational activities in which the group is participating. No clothing shall be permitted that has questionable or offensive logos, signs, pictures or wording. Shoes must be worn at all times.
- Girls and boys bathing suits must be modest (girls: one piece suit and boys: boxer-type shorts). Girls must be modest going to and from the pool.
- Offensive language or swearing is not permitted.
- No one can use the pool unless a lifeguard is on duty.
- Guests are to leave facilities as they found them. Damages to room furnishings and equipment will be added from the group's rental fee. Any additional costs above the amount of the rental fee will be billed to the group leader. Group leaders are to monitor excessive dirt and trash from their group.
- If any equipment or furniture is moved or borrowed, it should be returned to its original location. This includes tables, chairs, games, etc.
- The use of cigarettes/tobacco products, alcohol, illegal narcotics, fireworks, and firearms are prohibited. The entire camp is a smoke-free environment.
MAKING A RESERVATION
- To make a reservation at Camp Kanesatake, a rental application must be completed and mailed to the Camp Office along with 20% deposit and proof of insurance.
- Please email the Camp Office for a rental application and include the details below:
- Name of your church or organization and the type of group you will be bring (i.e. youth group, men’s retreat, ladies retreat)
- The preferred date(s) for your retreat
- Estimated number of people who will be attending
- The entire rental fee must be paid upon arrival at Camp Kanesatake. Please make checks payable to Camp Kanesatake. Credit cards are not accepted at this time. Camp email: email@example.com Camp phone number: 888.414.2267
- Cancellations create difficulties for our preparation and scheduling with other groups. The 20% deposit is needed to confirm a reservation but is nonrefundable if reservation is cancelled.
- Less than 7 days in advance, the group must pay 50% of the estimated total bill.